воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD THE BEST OF CHICO AND DELAMAR BOOK

Things you've said after a break up - eight inches of sausage isn't worth buying the whole pig Funny friend quotes - my friend once told me: Apr 07, Fyne Gonzales rated it really liked it. However, several entries would evoke I-heard-that-song-before sentiments, before dismissing those reservations and excusing the book entirely from any further misgivings. Chico and Delamar are my heroes. Huwag mo na lang pansinin ang mga bastos. Dec 19, M. the best of chico and delamar book

Uploader: Mikahn
Date Added: 3 July 2013
File Size: 29.90 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 8868
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Dec 28, Judie rated it really liked it. To my Filipino friends Maganda naman.

The Best of Chico & Delamar's The Morning Rush Top 10 by Chico Garcia

I'm very easy to please that's why most of the jokes here still made bok laugh out loud. Either you listen to their program or buy the book. Because this series is selling well, they should pay royalty to their contributors. If you are a 'Rusher' i'm sure you know that grinning like an idiot or laughing all by yourself while reading this book is quite normal.

I've not listened to The Morning Rush in years so I can only imagine the fun of contributing to the topics every single day. Took me a few minutes to decipher. Some are advices that are good and some, just plain bizarre.

The chcio offers a bunch of crazy humor.

And they brought the whole barkada! I liked this book! And now it seems like repeating history upon besf the book. View all 7 comments.

the best of chico and delamar book

But that tbe another story. Nakakalungkot din minsan kapag binabasa ang mga bastos na answers or yong ginagawang katatawanan ang mga katangahan. Mar 21, MsLucyYC rated it liked it. Baka di ka na matawa, pero fan ka eh.

The Best of Chico & Delamar's The Morning Rush Top 10

Since this is merely a delamaar of Top Ten entries sent in by rushers the show's fansthere is not much you'll get out of this book but I love Chico and Delamar so I read it it's free anyway. His co-host is a Filipina, Delamar Arias who is also educated in the Philippines but spent most of his childhood years overseas.

Im hesitant to buy bcoz my lil homies might read. It catches your eye when you stroll inside a bookstore. Are they really the authors? Mar 23, Chenley Cabaluna rated it really liked it.

I can actually hear how chico delivered d entries and how delle reacted. I used to listen to them back in elementary but stopped when I was in high school. So one day, I get a text from her: Kung gusto mo namang matawa lang at quick read at di ka rusher, then bili ka nito.

And always remember that people are not worthy to take the happiness you deserve. Si Chico kasi minsan parang nagkukunwaring lalaki eh.

the best of chico and delamar book

However, several entries would evoke I-heard-that-song-before sentiments, before dismissing those reservations and excusing the book entirely from any further misgivings. I think I find the entries here more hilarious because I am a rusher and I hear Chico in my head reading them Cheers to Chico and One of the best radio jock tandem in the country and their witty Morning Rush Top Whereas the first installment featured Chico and Delamar, the second volume added Gino as part of the crew.

And that is what makes this book a bit pointless.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий