суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD BLENDER 2.49.2

YafaRay failed to build with Python 3. Also, I can isolate the asteroid field and attack ship and remove them from the scene and Yafaray still will crash on these particle based fighters. I have discovered that I can get away with 2 particle based shuttle craft in frame with mesh lights, but as soon as I add the third shuttle craft Yafaray crashes when it reaches the block in the frame where the shuttle craft would be rendered. Can anyone else verify the problem on Windows? Sat Nov 21, 7: blender 2.49.2

Uploader: Kezuru
Date Added: 24 May 2011
File Size: 40.59 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 78907
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





blender 2.49.2

All these parts are added to their own group so the particle system can deploy them in the scene. Last edited by Atom on Sun Dec blendder, 2: I am past it crashing on launch of the exporter only to end up with it crashing in the middle of rendering. Mesh lighting was the main reason I wanted to use Yafaray.

Each emitter manages one ship and there are only 6 emitters in the scene for a total of 6 particle ships. And the fact that it works on Linux gives me hope that a developer can looks at the code and go Ah, how silly and fix it immediately. I did not realize Yafaray mesh light had these kinds of serious problems.

Sat Nov blendef, I am not even using any volumetric stuff. Imported OBJ dissappearing when mat previs enabled. What a let down My adventures into Yafaray stopped so soon.

blender 2.49.2~dfsg-1ubuntu1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu lucid

I am currently trying out the developers version of yafaray, 0. Thanks for the testing. This seems to indicate that there is a problem in the XML output, but when the GUI pops up it is rendering blneder scene just fine. More specifically, when it hits my object that is mesh light enabled. It even continues, for a short while, to render the scene even after Blender has crashed.

Index of /release/Blenderb/

Mesh based lighting is the main reason I went all this way with Yafaray. These objects are managed in the scene by several particle emitters using the group visualization style.

Latest issues Blender Exporter doesn't work with 2. I get the same exact crash on my 8GB blendder so I don't think the problem is memory. I would like to affirm that I do have an active camera in my scene. Mon Nov 23, I have also done a test where I simply deleted all the mesh objects in every shuttle craft that had blenrer lights applied.

It is related to the particle based shuttle craft fighters. Great men are almost always bad men.

Index of /release/Blender2.49/

I have made every effort to keep memory use to the bare minimum and the scene performs well on my 3GB laptop. Is there a work around? What is also weird is that on a simple test scene, that renders fine with group based particles.

blender 2.49.2

How do I get a version of Yafaray with the fix? But move the particle count up to 2, and make sure both particles are in frame, and Yafaray will crash. This issues describes it: Is this a know problem?

Search Search this site: Removing those objects from the scene should free up memory, but that does not seem to be the case. Working lights in dupliverts and dupligroups. I am attaching a test scene that demonstrates the error.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий